Wednesday 2 June 2010

Wednesday...

Today I continued to create my sound piece to be played alongside the photographs shown in the exhibition. I started off by cutting audio from the video clips filmed of people watching horror films so that I could incorporate this alongside the music and sounds from the film clips themselves. One problem that has occurred is that there is a lot of swearing and strong langiage in both the film clips and the responses and I don't want to offend anyone but I feel by taking this out I am being biased as to the genuine emotion expressed which is exactly what I didn't want to do. So after some deliberation I decided to keep the swearing in but as moderate as possible so that the affect is still there but I will place a warning sign next to the ipod saying that it contain strong language.

No comments:

Post a Comment