Friday 2 April 2010

Research...

I am going to start my research first of all by looking into micro expressions more, which was a pioneering discovery by Paul Ekman who is my main inspiration for this project. I intend to look into these expressions further by first of all using the internet to do some basic research via search engines such as google. I will also use the internet to gather images of all of the seven universal emotions: surprise, fear, anger, disgust, happiness, sadness and contempt. I will also look at the photographs of facial expressions in the book 'Unmasking the Face' which should hopefully make me more aware of the differences between each emotions and to help identify them better.

I will also find out more about Paul Ekman himself, in the hope that I can find more about how he set up his experiments and what he found. As I feel this will help improve my own experiments but also maybe give me more inspiration as to what I hope to find out by doing my own experiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment