Thursday 22 April 2010

Thursday Digital and Study Skills sessions...

This morning we discussed the grading criteria for the final major project and what the differences between a pass, merit and grade levels are. I found this particularly helpful as we were given a booklet showing us the different areas of each grading criteria including research, development etc. and how we can achieve the grade we are aiming for or need to get to get into university. Personally I also feel that this will help me to keep organised as I will be able to work out the things I have done and the things I need to improve on to get the best grade as possible.

Within my digital workshop session I created a planning document for what I want to achieve during each digital session per week. This is what I have planned for the sessions so I can keep organised and not waste time:

'During the digital media sessions throughout the final major project, I intend to use this time to support the work I have be doing, this could be in the form of research, development, analysis and evaluation, which can be created digitally. I will continue to update my blog during the digital sessions to ensure that I stick to my time plan but l also so that I can analyse and evaluate my work.

I aim to use the digital software available to develop my photographs that I have taken, preliminarily using Photoshop. Also whilst developing my photographs on Photoshop I will get support rom available tutors on how I can use Photoshop to improve my work and what is the most efficient way to do this. I will also use the available printers to print my photographs off that have been developed. This will ensure that I can show other people my work and get feedback on what they think, particularly on how I can improve my photographs'

No comments:

Post a Comment