Monday 26 April 2010

Weekend...

This weekend I continue to collect the weekend newspapers (including today) and I have started to cut out the portrait images which I have stuck in a separate sketchbook to the main one. I have started to analysis the images and identify the emotions which I think each person is expressing. Straight away I have noticed that I am becoming more aware of the use of portrait photography around me. However most importantly I feel that I am gradually starting to build a better knowledge on how we express emotions and I am starting to find it a lot easier to identify them.

I have also started to organise and schedule days in which I plan to take photographs or use the studio (which I need to book first) - Within this plan I have also attempted to try and decide what type of photographs I want to create, particularly in terms of what expressions I want to provoke in the sitter. This has also lead me into thinking that I need to find more external stimulus to use whilst photographing people so that it is easier to gain a response from the models.

No comments:

Post a Comment