Thursday 27 May 2010

THURSDAY - CLEARING THE STUDIO:

This morning we all spent sometime completely clearing out the studio out of all of our work so I had to make sure that all of my photographs were down from the boards that I mounted them on. As well as clearing all of my stuff out of the studio, I knew that I had to get an extra board to mount the third set of 20 photographs on - the board needed to be around 8ft by 4ft. My initial plan was to go to B&Q which is a 5 - 10 minute walk from the college to get a boards which I could paint once I had got it. However after asking around college about boards I came across a spare board which had been previously used for graffiti work so on one side had graffiti on it but the other side was plain so I decided to paint this side of the board white. This was a useful find as it saved me both money and time to continue to organise the rest of the exhibition work. - Today I painted one coat on the board but I still feel it needs two more coats which is why I intend to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment