Friday 21 May 2010

Friday...

I spent the majority of the day today continuing to edit my photographs - However the main problem that I came across was that all of the images were different sizes once they had been cropped to the composition I wanted them, this meant that when I go to print the images off then they will all be different sizes and therefore would not work as a series. To overcome this problem I got some advice from some of the other students on my course, who explained that I could use Photoshop to do a 'Batch Resize' which would make all of the pixels of the images the same size so I would no longer have this problem.

I also used Photoshop to edit the photographs, I desaturated the images as well as adjusting the levels so that the tones were as similar as possible. Here are some examples of the photographs that I edited today:












HOSTEL (2005)













THE EXORCIST (1973)












FRIDAY THE 13TH: PART 1 - THE FINAL CHAPTER (1980 -1984)

No comments:

Post a Comment