Thursday 20 May 2010

Thursday editing...

Now that I have taken all of the photographs that I had planned to do I decided to start editing some of the photographs. Initially I started out by picking the photographs I wanted to develop further - I decided to pick as many images to develop from each film clip as possible so that when it comes to the point when I need to pick the images to use as part of the exhibition I will have more choice and therefore hopefully will have a better range of facial expressions to display.

I intend to make all of the photographs black and white so that I can make all of the tones as similar as possible because one thing I have noticed in the original colour verision is that all the lighting and colour tones have changed dramatically at times. Here is an example:

No comments:

Post a Comment