Tuesday 11 May 2010

Tuesday morning (mid-project review?)...

This morning we had a mid-project review where as a class we each gave a short presentation about the work we had done so far, what we plan to do and achieve at the en of the project. We also went back through our statements of intent to see whether we had done what we said we intended to do and what has changed about our project since writing the statement (i.e. different direction for the project or different use of media chosen etc.). As well as this we all wrote notes about each other's presentations, focusing on the strengths and weaknesses of their projects and advice on how they could improve their work.

Overall I found this experience very helpful for me to stand back and reflect upon my work but most importantly it showed me that I need to really pick up the pace for the project and instead of over-thinking everything, I just need to get on and experiment. I also feel this was echoed by the rest of the group in their notes as they all felt the project idea was good but I just need to do more photographs of facial expressions and use different techniques in creating the expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment