Wednesday 19 May 2010

Third Horror Photo Shoot...

This morning I decided to do another photo shoot of people watching horror films as I felt that I didn't have enough choice of different people's reactions and I also believe that if I give myself enough choice then I will be more likely end to up with a better final outcome as well. In the photo shoot, I photographed around 10 people which now means that all together I have shot over 30 people so that gives me quite a wide choice of photographs to choose 20 from each film clip.

Today, more so then before I found that the process was quicker as I now know what points in the film provoke the strongest emotional responses from the sitters. For some reason today I felt that more people were getting scared easier, particularly the girls I asked - I'm not sure if this relates to the high-levels of stress that is floating around each group on the course as the end of the project nears ever closer and whether this had played an affect on the sitter's emotions.

Here are set of examples from the photo shoot (pre-edit):

No comments:

Post a Comment