Wednesday 26 May 2010

TUESDAY AFTERNOON/WEDNESDAY...

Over the last two days in college I have mainly been concentrating on creating a animation of the photographs that I have taken of people watching horror film clips. To create this animation I have used Flash and Photoshop.

Here is the animation itself:

(Video currently not uploading)

As well as the colour version uploaded above I also experimented with creating a black and white version similar to the photographs I have created. However I found that the black and white version was too dull as video and didn't really grab the viewers attention enough so I kept it to the original colour version.

One problem that occurred whilst created the animation was that if I was going to upload all of the images at once then they would end up being to big for the 'stage' and that meant that I would need to re size all of them - However I used a similar technique as I did to crop the edited photograph using Photoshop. I first found out what size the frame was in flash and then did a 'Batch Resize' in Photoshop so that when I uploaded them they would all be the correct size and Flash would do the important automatically for me. Another problem was that when the images were uploaded they were off cue with the frame of the 'stage' which then meant I had to move all of them slightly. However when it came to watching the animation I realised that there were small white area of the stage showing where the images had not been moved correctly, therefore I added the final animation to Final Cut Pro and cropped around the sides a little so this would no longer occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment